1. Purpose of collecting and processing of personal data.
- Pursuant to Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), we wish to inform you that the personal data that you supply to us through the web page www.serrerialarranaga.com will be treated as confidential and will become part of an automated file under the ownership of Serreria Larrañaga S.L., with address Carretera Oñatz S/N, Azpeitia (Gipuzkoa), which has been duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
Your personal data will be used for the purpose indicated in the data collection web form and in general to deal with your request, provide the service or product you requested, as well as to perform a satisfaction survey and collect information about your likes, preferences or suggestions for the continuous improvement of our services. Your contact details will be stored indefinitely to send (through ordinary or electronic channels) you information related to our activity that might be of your interest, without affecting your right to cancel the data, which can be done at any time. If you do not wish to receive this information, please send an email to email@example.com and your data will be removed from our files immediately.
The fields marked as compulsory on any electronic registration form must be filled in, otherwise Serreria Larrañaga may not be able to answer your request.
Serreria Larrañaga S.L. does not sell, transfer, hire or transmit in any way, information or personal data from its Clients/Users to third parties.
2. Your rights.
- We inform you that, pursuant to the provisions of Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data, you may exercise your rights to access, modify, delete and object to the use of your personal data, by sending us a registered letter together with a photocopy of your Identification Card Number to the following address: Carretera Oñatz S/N 20730 Azpeitia (Gipuzkoa).
4. Quality of data.
5. Safety measures.
- Serreria Larrañaga has taken all necessary measures to prevent the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access to personal data, always taking into account the state of technology, type of data stored, and the risks to which they are exposed, whether these arise from human activity or physical or natural means. Notwithstanding the above, you should be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
6. Specific conditions.
- Children and minors under 14 years old must have permission from parents or guardians to provide personal data on the website of Serreria Larrañaga.